Rebel Sleep Institute is committed to helping reduce employees’ risk of preventable accidents, injuries, and sub-optimal performance. We aim to align our programs to relevant industry standards and evidence based best practices such as the NAFMP, the FMCSA, the Canadian Council of Motor Transport and the Canadian Thoracic Society.
Your needs. Your pace.
Our workplace products and services can spread and scale at your pace, and according to your needs. We offer ready to go and customized solutions allowing you to balance competing priorities.
By using our systems based solutions we fit into your company culture and existing processes, not the other way around. We want your fatigue management processes to work long after we are gone.
Our team works together to ensure our workplace offerings are client centred and evidence informed. Our approach is person centred and we don’t just wing it, we use valid and reliable evidence.
Find out about our workplace programs and education.
Return on Investment
According to the National Safety Council (NSC), 43 per cent of employees admit they may be too tired to function safely at work.
We can help you determine the risks and potential return on Fatigue Risk Management Program efforts in your workplace.
- 1. Bocanegra, J., Hickman, J. S., & Hanowski, R. J. (2016). Comparative analysis of the large truck crash causation study and naturalistic driving data (FMCSA-RRR-13-018). US Department of Transportation, FMCSA.
- 2. US Department of Transportation, FMCSA. (2007). The large truck crash causation study - Analysis brief (FMCSA-RRA-07-017). Retrieved on May 21, 2019 from https://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/safety/research-and-analysis/large-truck-crash-causation-study-analysis-brief.
- 3. Transport Canada. (2011). Road safety in Canada (TP 15145E). Government of Canada.
- 4. Brigham and Women’s Hospital Communications (2017). Calculator shows hidden cost of fatigue in the workplace. The Harvard Gazette. Retrieved on October 1, 2019 from https://news.harvard .edu/gazette/story/2017/09/fatigue-cost-calculator-shows-hidden-costs-of-sleepy-workforce.
- 5. Centers for Disease Control & Prevention. Short sleep duration among workers--United States, 2010. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2012;61(16):281.