You’re exhausted, suspect you have a sleep disorder, and want to explore fatigue management and treatment options. Working alongside your physician, we help you understand the potential causes of your exhaustion, as well as the treatment and management options available to you.
If you are currently receiving treatment for a sleep disorder, but wish to explore recent innovations in treatment and management, we can also help.
Inadequate and poor sleep leads to exhaustion and fatigue and prevents you from being at your best. Whether this represents lost career opportunities, travel, missed quality time with family and friends, or increased risk of accident or illness, quality sleep is the key ingredient.
It’s time for you to be at your best again.
Ask your doctor
Try out this 60 second obstructive sleep apnea assessment and consult with your physician if you suspect you may have a sleep disorder.
Three easy steps to better sleep
1. Take the 60-second sleep questionnaire.
2. Consult with us about your free-in-home sleep test (sleep apnea) or to learn about our comprehensive psychological sleep and fatigue evaluation (other causes of fatigue).
3. Send a referral to Rebel Sleep Institute, either by downloading a copy of our referral form for your doctor to sign, or by having Rebel coordinate a referral for you.
Causes of Fatigue
Rebel Sleep Institute values the involvement of the physician and the critical role they play in managing a patient's complete health.
There are various medical and behavioural causes of fatigue and Rebel works closely with physicians to ensure a complete assessment is undertaken and an effective management plan results.
Sign up for a FREE fatigue awareness seminar.
What are the causes of fatigue?
- Insufficient sleep (poor sleep hygiene)
- Obstructive sleep apnea (sleep disorders)
- Poor Nutrition (deficiencies), Anemia (low iron)
- Stress, Anxiety, Depression
- Chronic Disease
- Shift work
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia (ME/CFS)